PLEASE RESERVE TICKETS: Blue Rock concerts typically sell out.
- Email Gwen with the # in your party: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you need to cancel, please let us know immediately, so that others are not turned away unnecessarily. There will be a wait-list of enthusiastic fans.
- You will want to arrive between 5 and 5:15 p.m. so you can socialize and get a great seat.
- The band will play from 5:30-7:30 p.m, with a short break.
BLUE ROCK ADDRESS: 791 Stanford Avenue, Menlo Park 94025
WHAT TO BRING:
- $25 cash, to pay the band
- A towel, blanket, or lawn chair to sit on
- Your picnic dinner
- FRIENDS–The more the merrier!
- The guest-list is divided between a handful of social groups, my personal friends, my gracious neighbors, and the band’s fans. There will be lots of great folks to mingle with. The venue’s capacity is 100 people.
- Responsible drinking is fine, but absolutely NO smoking.
- Teens welcome, but NO children allowed.